Your contract with us.
When you complete the booking form and or you sign the Rental Agreement form you accept the conditions set out below. Read this carefully. If there is anything you do not understand or do not agree with, please ask.
Customer Confidentiality clause
We do not store credit card data on our customers as a result of payment.
The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party.
Your right to privacy is very important to us and we recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner.
Credit Card Payments
There are no charges if paying by credit or debit card.
Confirmation of payment
You will receive a confirmation email of your payment within 24 hours after you make the payment. You can print this out as confirmation by selecting your normal method of printing information shown on your screen.
If in any event you feel that a payment made should be refunded then please use the contact us immediately. Refunds will only be given in accordance our refund policy. In the event of a refund all monies due shall be refunded to the card or bank on which the payment was originally made.
1. The coach is as per our advertised or quoted price +20% TVA. Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. We allocate seat numbers on our excursions, which will be honoured whenever possible. However, we reserve the right to change seat numbers should circumstances deem it necessary.
2. All amounts must be paid in full at time of the booking. Payment is by, cheque,
3. We will make every effort to carry out the programme and itineraries as advertised, but cannot be held responsible for any changes made by weather, road closures or problem out of our control such as venue problems. We do reserve the right to cancel any excursion or alter routes, timings or stopping places without prior notice.
4. Prices shown / quoted include continental breakfast and afternoon tea as per our menus they do not include meals at venues or alcoholic drinks, entrance fees etc. unless otherwise stated.
5. Smoking and hot food are not permitted on the coaches at any time. Please restrict the use of mobile phones to calls of an urgent nature.
6. Departure and refreshment stop times will be advised by the driver, and passengers are requested to adhere to these times in order to comply with regulations governing drivers’ hours.
7. Breakdowns and delays. The company gives its advice on journey times, but does not guarantee the completion of any journey at a specific time and will not be liable for loss or inconvenience caused by breakdown, other delay or any other cause. The company will accept no responsibility for passengers arriving late at departure points after the time stated on the booking.
8. The company will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of property belonging to any passenger left in a vehicle. All articles of lost property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the office for a period of three months.
9. Continental day excursions. Passports are essential for all Continental excursions to EEC countries shown within our brochure. Citizens of non-EC countries should ensure they have the necessary visa to enter all countries visited.
10. Cancellations and refunds. If we are forced to cancel any excursion, a full refund will be made. In the event of a customer cancelling a booking, a refund charge shall be made in accordance with the following scale:
More than 60 days Less 20%
14 to 28 days Less 75%
28 to 0 days No refund will be given
driver or employee of Riviera Express can refuse to carry any passenger deemed
unsuitable.12. Governing law.
This agreement is governed by the laws of France.